Who we are … we are Elida Beauty
Elida Beauty is a very exciting new beauty business within Unilever. We are re-found iconic brands by remixing them for today’s generation, making them even bigger beauty hits than they were first time around.
Our remixes democratize beauty, because we want everyone on the ‘beauty dance floor’ with our top-quality products at a great value.
Driven by our colleague’s creativity, agility and close connection with consumers, customers and suppliers we are able to unleash the true potential of our loved brands with a fresh start. We ‘Re-Found’ them using a start-up mentality that always ‘finds a way’. Our ‘no silos’, one team approach drives both personal and business growth so that together we deliver outcomes that are music to the ears of consumers, customers, colleagues and the planet alike.
Location : Paris
Job Type : Full-time
Your Role & Key Responsibilities
The Continental Europe region is ~€90m in size consisting of a directly managed business in France and distributor network across the wider European markets, in addition the role will oversee the commercials of a ~€35m master distributor agreement for the markets outside of Europe and North America.
As a member of the Continental Europe Leadership Team, you will have end-to-end responsibility for the Finance function driving long term value creation and ownership of the financial controllership across the regional legal entities.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Implementation of ERP and control framework across the newly created business
- Development and delivery of the regional business plan
- Financial Accounting and statutory reporting for all legal entities in the region
- Order to Cash and Credit Management with support 3P partner
- Oversee Tax compliance and reporting with support 3P partner
- Risk management and operationalization of control framework
- Commercial scenarios and negotiation of Distributor terms
- Recruitment and development of the regional finance team
What you will bring to the role
- Drive and results orientation: Natural bias for action and willing to make a positive difference to achieve higher levels of performance. Sets stretching goals for self and team, exploits opportunities and strives to achieve beyond what is expected, even under adverse circumstances. Takes direct ownership of objectives and peripheral activities, balancing caution, courage and flexibility. Has high levels of self-assurance and shows resilience and belief in own ability to achieve goals.
- Analytical power: Brings powerful analysis to issues and has a roving eye for detail and uses an intelligent mix of logic and intuition inn decision making and judgement. Rapidly absorbs new information, knowledge and applies new techniques, technology and procedures.
- Strategic orientation: Can deftly articulate evolving priorities for the business and have a point of view on shaping the agenda for the future. Sees the bigger picture and provides new perspectives and clarity. Spots issues in the future and responds to the dynamic environment.
- Collaboration & Influencing: Is impactful and flexible in communicating and influencing the issues with the ability to work across matrices of functions. Builds informal networks, actively listens and responds to the concerns and feelings of others even when not explicitly stated – high levels of emotional intelligence.
- Controlling Culture: Is able to balance the two halves of a CFO, Commercial Drive and Controllership. Fosters a control culture in the business where we encourage risk taking but have zero compromise on financial controls and accounting principles. Proven technical ability across controlling to both lead and do across the controlling agenda.
- Passion for People: A coach, mentor and the obvious desire to devote personal time to build people skills and with a flair to lead people and command fellowship. The candidate should have the maturity and deftness to understand nuances in different inter relationships and find the best way to get the job done – holding themselves and their colleagues accountable at all times.
- Strong commercial finance acumen with proven ability to partner and influence business strategy
- Financial Controlling experience including preparation of statutory accounts
- Proven ability to innovate and manage change
- Experience of building and leading teams
- Fluent in French & English language
- Understanding of France customer landscape
- Experience in start-ups / intrapreneurship
To ensure that your personal creativity helps to unlock our potential, we will upskill and reskill you. We will develop leading-edge digital marketing skills and best-in-class teamworking capabilities.
Most importantly, we will give you the autonomy to use them like a ‘founder’. We will help you to think like a CEO so that we all focus on delivering our Purpose and so you drive growth as you develop. Imagine how good we will feel when we see that our creativity reignites growth in the business because consumers embrace our new ideas.
Better for our consumers, better for the world and better for each of us
The way we manufacture, package and distribute our products will be better for everyone and for the planet. We will bring a new meaning to diversity and inclusion by providing access to beauty products that suit every kind of skin and hair.
Diversity at Elida Beauty is about inclusion, embracing differences, creating possibilities and growing together for better business performance. We embrace diversity in our workforce. This means giving full and fair consideration to all applicants and continuing development of all employees regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marriage and civil partnership, and pregnancy and maternity.
Vielfalt ist Teil unserer Kultur!
Wir arbeiten stets daran, dass Du Dich bei uns respektiert und sicher fühlst und jeden Tag Dein authentisches Selbst einbringen kannst - unabhängig von Geschlecht, Alter, Herkunft, körperlicher Einschränkungen oder sexueller Orientierung.
Wir sind für Dich da, wenn Du aufgrund körperlicher Einschränkungen Unterstützung während des Bewerbungsprozesses brauchst.
Bewerbungsfotos sind bei uns nicht erforderlich.
Connecte dich mit uns
Wir freuen uns, wenn du dich mit uns über unsere Social Media Kanäle connectest.
Du suchst den passenden Kontakt bei uns im Unternehmen? Hier wirst du fündig.Kontakt