Job Title: Payroll Partner, UKI, People and Organisation, ekaterra
Work Location: ekaterra Head Office, London or Trafford Park (Hybrid)
WL: 1C Junior
Job Type: Full time
Travel required: none
Who we are…and what we do
With an annual turnover of around €2bn, ekaterra is the world’s largest tea business, with world-class, purpose-driven brands such as Lipton, Pukka, Tazo, T2 and PG Tips. ‘eka’ is a word taken from the Sanskrit language which means unity and one purpose, while ‘terra’ represents the earth and nature. As ekaterra we are truly united in one purpose: growing a world of wellbeing through the regenerative power of plants.
In July 2022, CVC Capital Partners Fund VIII took over the full ownership of the ekaterra business from its previous owner, Unilever. As a standalone entity with a dedicated single-category focus, ekaterra is even better positioned to lead the tea industry, delivering higher growth and value, and a greater impact on the wider world. With 11 production factories in four continents and tea growing estates in three countries, ekaterra is a profitable and growing business whose brands reach hundreds of millions of consumers. It has a presence in over 100 countries.
Under the ownership of CVC, ekaterra has an exciting future ahead with opportunities for increased investments in our iconic brands, our people, and our capabilities. Combining the strength and scale of our brands with a focus on speed and agility, ekaterra is brewing a corporate start-up mindset that’s opening-up new opportunities for its people to flourish every day.
At ekaterra, we put consumer love at the heart of every decision. We celebrate diverse thinkers who take personal ownership to connect ideas and make impactful things happen; people who share our values around humanity and courage and give their commitment to nurturing the wellbeing of all. In return, we offer a working culture that gives our people freedom and flexibility, and where they can grow both personally and professionally to master their field.
Be part of our amazing blend. Come and grow yourself and, in turn, help us to grow a world of wellbeing.
This role will manage the end-to-end monthly payroll cycle, to ensure that all employees across the UKI geography are paid in full and on time, every month. This role ensures accurate payroll management for Trafford Park manufacturing site, Colworth, London, Dublin and Pukka’s Herb House and has full ownership for all of the payrolls within the geography. The person in this role must be passionate about ensuring employees don’t have to worry about getting paid – you make it happen seamlessly!
Your Key Tasks
- Download and analyse Workday reports and data to prepare the monthly payroll inputs in line with the agreed payroll calendar and templates
- Provide Joiner, Leaver and Movers information to the Payroll provider
- Work with the People Partner to collate and process Time & Attendance data for Factory-based employees
- Provide employee and ekaterra data changes to the payroll provider per the agreed payroll calendar (changes to non-statutory earnings, deductions, associated account numbers, changes to tax filing requirements etc)
- Approve the payroll and payment schedules using Payroll Workflow
- Approve tax compliance reports and Utilise Power of Attorney (POA) for tax filing, abatement, and reconciliation purposes where applicable
- Liaise with relevant benefit providers for the provision of Joiner, Leaver, Mover information and data
- Work with the outsourced payroll provider to ensure timely third party payments are made in line with established payment schedules
- Act as first point of contact to review and resolve any employee payroll queries
- Carry out payroll and data audits to ensure ongoing data accuracy
- Regularly review the payroll processes and supporting documentation for improvement opportunities
Skills and Experience
- Experience running a complex payroll, including blue collar manufacturing payroll
- Experience working with Cloudpay and Workday are preferred but not essential
- Excellent attention to detail is a must
- Data analytics and reporting are your forte!
- A strong sense of ownership and accountability
- The ability to work independently to provide a seamless and reliable service
What we can offer you
Not only do we offer a competitive salary, but also our pension scheme, an annual bonus and hybrid working. You’ll get the opportunity to work directly with a renowned and exciting brand in a flexible and agile environment. We strive to achieve a family-friendly culture and to, above all, create possibilities for all.
We believe that growth is for everyone, we believe in growing leaders, and we believe in making space to grow an owner’s mentality. Like nature, we adapt, we change and we grow. We believe in connections over hierarchies and work levels. We have a 'corporate start-up' approach; we act with speed and agility and we have the strength and scale of a large corporation. We are building a better world of wellbeing, and a better you.
Excited about the Role?
Please apply online by clicking on “Apply” below. Your application will be reviewed against our requirements. Should you not meet our immediate requirements, your profile will be registered in our talent pool system and we will match your profile to suitable future vacancies.
You will be able to access your status update through the candidate tracking link.
Thank you for your interest and application. Should you require additional information, please contact Rita Hilla via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org
ekaterra is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. We are interested in every individual bringing their whole self to work and this includes you! Therefore if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connecte dich mit uns
Wir freuen uns, wenn du dich mit uns über unsere Social Media Kanäle connectest.
Du suchst den passenden Kontakt bei uns im Unternehmen? Hier wirst du fündig.Kontakt