IT Regional Business Partner – Elida Beauty
Work Location – London, UK
Job Type- Full Time
Travel – 10-15%
Who we are … we are Elida Beauty
Elida Beauty is a very exciting new stand alone beauty business within Unilever. We are re-found iconic brands by remixing them for today’s generation, making them even bigger beauty hits than they were first time around.
Our remixes democratize beauty, because we want everyone on the ‘beauty dance floor’ with our top-quality products at a great value.
Driven by our colleague’s creativity, agility and close connection with consumers, customers and suppliers we are able to unleash the true potential of our loved brands with a fresh start. We ‘Re-Found’ them using a start-up mentality that always ‘finds a way’. Our ‘no silos’, one team approach drives both personal and business growth so that together we deliver outcomes that are music to the ears of consumers, customers, colleagues and the planet alike.
Your Role & Key Responsibilities
As the IT Regional Business Partner you will be part of the IT team for Elida Beauty, a stand-alone Tech organisation. You will partner the in-market organization, helping them to work with the IT team to enable effective adoption and benefits from technology solutions. You will help deliver the IT strategy in market and provide feedback to the IT team on user requirements and improvement opportunities.
This is an exciting opportunity to support the creation of a brand new organization and culture. You will gain experience of a large IT delivery program, gain exposure to cross business IT delivery and establish yourself as an IT domain expert. Less boundaries, more accountability, more action.
You will be a key advocate for Technology with a focus on how to improve the end user experience.
Your Key Responsibilities and Tasks
- Be an advocate for Technology and help in-market end users to navigate the IT organisation
- Identifying areas where IT and digital models can improve the end user experience, enable efficiencies or improved business outcomes
- Gather and understand business requirements and ideas; consistently translate ideas and requirements into clearly articulated definitions for projects. Concisely documenting business requirements and critically analysing business processes.
- Helping to scope and support approved projects. Ensuring they remain on track to meet our requirements, align with strategy and realise the expected value.
- Managing new project requests and facilitating the prioritisation of such requests, liaising with IT for estimates, tracking progress against the project plan, providing regular updates to all stakeholders, logging and managing project issues.
- Liaise with stakeholders at all levels and technical experts to define business requirements and develop solutions that meet the needs of the sponsor.
- Create a market implementation roadmap for process and IT changes
- Business analysis – compiling and maintaining project documentation such as business specifications, test packs, and project plans, planning and coordinating UATs, obtaining necessary sign offs, and managing implementations.
- Role reports directly to the CIO Office Lead
- Role will primarily be Business facing but will have engagement across all parts of the IT team
- Willingness to get stuck in, taking accountability to create action – both independently and as part of a team
- A minimum 3 years' experience in a Technology Business Partnering role or similar within a CPG or FMCG company. Preferably experience of delivering both software and infrastructure-based projects
- Passionate about the opportunities for a digital business.
- Articulate and good communicator with the ability to communicate technical issues in an easy-to-understand way.
- Strong knowledge of project methodologies, principles, and frameworks, especially agile methodologies
- Practical experience translating business strategy into technology roadmaps.
- Results oriented with the ability to maintain focus on objectives in a multi-task demanding environment.
To ensure that your personal creativity helps to unlock our potential, we will upskill and reskill you. We will develop leading-edge digital marketing skills and best-in-class teamworking capabilities.
Most importantly, we will give you the autonomy to use them like a ‘founder’. We will help you to think like a CEO so that we all focus on delivering our Purpose and so you drive growth as you develop. Imagine how good we will feel when we see that our creativity reignites growth in the business because consumers embrace our new ideas.
Better for our consumers, better for the world and better for each of us
The way we manufacture, package and distribute our products will be better for everyone and for the planet. We will bring a new meaning to diversity and inclusion by providing access to beauty products that suit every kind of skin and hair.
Excited about the Role?
Please apply online. Your application will be reviewed against our requirements and we will be in touch to provide you with an update on the status of your application.
Connecte dich mit uns
Wir freuen uns, wenn du dich mit uns über unsere Social Media Kanäle connectest.
Du suchst den passenden Kontakt bei uns im Unternehmen? Hier wirst du fündig.Kontakt