IT Business Relationship Manager, North America – Elida Beauty
Work Location – Lewisville, Dallas, US
Job Type: Full Time - Remote/Office Hybrid role with 2/3 days a week in Lewisville, Dallas office
Who we are … we are Elida Beauty
Elida Beauty is a very exciting new stand-alone beauty business within Unilever. We are re-found iconic brands by remixing them for today’s generation, making them even bigger beauty hits than they were the first time around.
Our remixes democratize beauty, because we want everyone on the ‘beauty dance floor’ with our top-quality products at a great value.
Driven by our colleague’s creativity, agility and close connection with consumers, customers and suppliers we are able to unleash the true potential of our loved brands with a fresh start. We ‘Re-Found’ them using a start-up mentality that always ‘finds a way’. Our ‘no silos’, one team approach drives both personal and business growth so that together we deliver outcomes that are music to the ears of consumers, customers, colleagues and the planet alike.
We are looking for a capable IT Business Relationship Manager to be the strategic interface between our US market and Group IT. You will proactively serve as a “trusted advisor,” function as a key point of contact for IT and be an advocate on behalf of business to ensure IT services meet business priorities and needs.
You are all about building, nurturing and managing relationships across all levels within the business, especially at senior levels. You have a passion for new technology and your primary focus is to maximize the value from our technology solutions. You can provide strategic technological insights to ultimately solve business problems.
The BRM will also be expected to work with multiple IT teams to ensure that all business needs, including future-oriented strategic developments, are balanced and prioritized to ensure maximum returns on investment.
This is an exciting opportunity to support the creation of a brand-new organization and culture. You will gain experience of a large IT delivery program, gain exposure to cross business IT delivery and establish yourself as an IT domain expert. Less boundaries, more accountability, more action.
Your Key Responsibilities and Tasks
- Be an advocate for Technology and help in-market end users to navigate the IT organisation. You will help deliver IT strategy in market and provide feedback to the IT team on user requirements and improvement opportunities
- Strong stakeholder management and ability to manage competing view and agendas to negotiate and manage expectations.
- Identifying areas where IT and digital models can improve the end user experience, enable efficiencies or improved business outcomes
- Gather and understand business requirements and ideas; consistently translate ideas and requirements into clearly articulated definitions for projects. Concisely documenting business requirements and critically analysing business processes.
- Help scope and support approved projects. Ensuring they remain on track to meet our requirements, align with strategy and realise the expected value.
- High level Business analysis – compiling and maintaining project documentation such as business specifications, test packs, and project plans, planning and coordinating UATs, obtaining necessary sign offs, and managing implementations.
- Role reports directly to the IT Portfolio and Demand Manager
- Role will primarily be Business facing, supporting the North America regional leadership team - but will have engagement across all parts of the IT team
All about you:
- Bias for action - taking accountability in making things happen – both independently and as part of a team.
- Strong experience in end-to-end program management and project implementation.
- Ideally 6+ years' experience in a BRM or Senior Technology role within a CPG or FMCG company.
- Passionate about the opportunities for a digital business.
- Measuring an independent set of outcomes and benefits to ensure that strategic goals are achieved
- Excellent communication, influencing, negotiating skills in persuading disparate audiences at all levels in the organization
To ensure that your personal creativity helps to unlock our potential, we will upskill and reskill you. We will develop leading-edge digital marketing skills and best-in-class teamworking capabilities.
Most importantly, we will give you the autonomy to use them like a ‘founder’. We will help you to think like a CEO so that we all focus on delivering our Purpose and so you drive growth as you develop. Imagine how good we will feel when we see that our creativity reignites growth in the business because consumers embrace our new ideas.
Better for our consumers, better for the world and better for each of us
The way we manufacture, package and distribute our products will be better for everyone and for the planet. We will bring a new meaning to diversity and inclusion by providing access to beauty products that suit every kind of skin and hair.
Excited about the Role?
Please apply online. Your application will be reviewed against our requirements and we will be in touch to provide you with an update on the status of your application.
Pay: The pay range for this position is $96,000 to $143,900. Unilever takes into consideration a wide range of factors that are utilized in making compensation decisions including, but not limited to, skill sets, experience and training, licensure and certifications, qualifications and education, and other business and organizational needs.
Bonus: This position is bonus eligible.
Long-Term Incentive (LTI): This position is LTI eligible.
Benefits: Unilever employees are eligible to participate in our benefits plan. Should the employee choose to participate, they can choose from a range of benefits to include, but is not limited to, health insurance
(including prescription drug, dental, and vision coverage), retirement savings benefits, life insurance and disability benefits, parental leave, sick leave, paid vacation and holidays, as well as access to numerous voluntary benefits. Any coverages for health insurance and retirement benefits will be in accordance with the terms and conditions of the applicable plans and associated governing plan documents.
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. For more information, please seeEqual Employment Opportunity Posters
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include drug screening, background check, credit check and DMV check.
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at NA.Accommodations@unilever.com. Please note: This email is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and is not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.
Connecte dich mit uns
Wir freuen uns, wenn du dich mit uns über unsere Social Media Kanäle connectest.
Du suchst den passenden Kontakt bei uns im Unternehmen? Hier wirst du fündig.Kontakt