Global Customer Service Capabilities Lead – Elida Beauty at Unilever
Work Location – Dallas, Texas, USA - hybrid remote-office role ( 1 week/month in office)
Job Type - Full Time
Who we are … we are Elida Beauty
Elida Beauty is a very exciting new beauty and personal care business within Unilever. We re-found iconic brands by remixing them for today’s generation, making them even bigger beauty hits than they were first time around. Our remixes democratize beauty, because we want everyone on the ‘beauty dance floor’ with our top-quality products at a great value.
Driven by our colleague’s creativity, agility and close connection with consumers, customers, and suppliers we are able to unleash the true potential of our loved brands with a fresh start. We ‘Re-Found’ them using a start-up mentality that always ‘finds a way’. Our ‘no silos’, one team approach drives both personal and business growth so that together we deliver outcomes that are music to the ears of consumers, customers, colleagues and the planet alike.
Your Role & Key Responsibilities
Program lead has two thrust areas: 1) Continually evaluate maturity & competitiveness (physical & digital) of Elida Beauty’s customer service, warehousing & logistics across globe and works with market teams in closing gaps (if any), 2) Manage outsourcing partners large offshore team to drive smooth performance of program scope. In addition to capability development, this role will manage set of North America and export customers as customer facing lead. We are looking for candidate with very strong growth mindset and a can-do culture of doing what it takes to win.
Driving automation and enhancing digitization is at core of driving performance. You will work closely with our outsourcing partner to create the right team, with right skills set and training for the relevant activities. Your first priority will be ensuring excellent customer service to customers and enhancing capabilities for our deliver organization.
There will be plenty of opportunities to work on new initiatives/experiments across supply chain as well as business functions as Elida evolves into bigger company.
Your Key Responsibilities
Process & Technology Management:
- E2E assessment of Customer Service, warehousing & logistics for Elida Beauty.
- Design next level ‘To Be’ capabilities inconjuction with market partners including outsourcing partners
- Drive improvement to ‘To Be’ Elida Beauty Customer Service & Logistics Processes design, execution and transition
- Ensure process hygiene and lead technology development and/or transformation where relevant
- Continuously seeks opportunities to automate/eliminate/consolidate processes
- Participate in the development and delivery of supply chain programs linked to Joint Business Plans
- Provide critical customer insights to drive speed to market, omni channel support and a digital future
Team Management , Collaboration & Training:
- Collaborate with in market customer service, warehousing & logistics and CD teams for seamless delivery of capabilities
- Evaluation and allocation of right FTEs from the partner into relevant activity
- Develop a training program for program and drive continuous learning cohorts
Digital, Analytics & Reporting
- Define Analytics and Reporting requirements for Deliver and ensure delivery of the solutions
- Ensure visibility and status updates on service improvement and logistics network transformation program
- Responsible for growing and nurturing talent ensuring organization is fit to win short and long term
- Key representative of Elida Beauty Limited within organization as well as externally across various key stakeholders and organizational bodies.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university, preferably in business, finance or supply chain management.
- 5+ years of experience in Supply Chain
- Demonstrated analytical and conceptual problem-solving ability; excellent oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, meet tight deadlines and work under pressure with autonomy
- The ability to effectively lead and engage cross functional global teams and a willingness to take responsibility and accountability
- Demonstrated self-starter with the ability to deliver results in a lean, agile organization and able to adapt to changing priorities
- Understanding of key financials, P&L and cost to serve models
- Demonstrated system development and execution and/or performance delivery through outsourced part will be seen as advantage
To ensure that your personal creativity helps to unlock our potential, we will upskill and reskill you. We will develop leading-edge digital marketing skills and best-in-class teamworking capabilities.
Most importantly, we will give you the autonomy to use them like a ‘founder’. We will help you to think like a CEO so that we all focus on delivering our Purpose and so you drive growth as you develop. Imagine how good we will feel when we see that our creativity reignites growth in the business because consumers embrace our new ideas.
Better for our consumers, better for the world and better for each of us
The way we manufacture, package and distribute our products will be better for everyone and for the planet. We will bring a new meaning to diversity and inclusion by providing access to beauty products that suit every kind of skin and hair.
Excited about the Role?
Please apply online. Your application will be reviewed against our requirements and we will be in touch to provide you with an update on the status of your application.
Pay: The pay range for this position is $96,000 to $143,900. Unilever takes into consideration a wide range of factors that are utilized in making compensation decisions including, but not limited to, skill sets, experience and training, licensure and certifications, qualifications and education, and other business and organizational needs.
Bonus: This position is bonus eligible.
Long-Term Incentive (LTI): This position is LTI eligible.
Benefits: Unilever employees are eligible to participate in our benefits plan. Should the employee choose to participate, they can choose from a range of benefits to include, but is not limited to, health insurance
(including prescription drug, dental, and vision coverage), retirement savings benefits, life insurance and disability benefits, parental leave, sick leave, paid vacation and holidays, as well as access to numerous voluntary benefits. Any coverages for health insurance and retirement benefits will be in accordance with the terms and conditions of the applicable plans and associated governing plan documents.
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include drug screening, background check, credit check and DMV check.
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at NA.Accommodations@unilever.com. Please note: This email is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and is not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.
Connecte dich mit uns
Wir freuen uns, wenn du dich mit uns über unsere Social Media Kanäle connectest.
Du suchst den passenden Kontakt bei uns im Unternehmen? Hier wirst du fündig.Kontakt