Who You Are and What You’ll Do
Execute the customer strategy and customer business plan with our customers.
Responsible for the achievement of Sales Target (NIV and Turnover), Market Share and Performance for the Unilever categories as well as for the implementation and optimization of the promotional plan and category strategies within the customer.
To increase our brands market share at point-of-sales level by building excellent business relationships at store level, managing the store ordering process and ensuring high quality in-store presence of our brands.
Work closely with Unilever’s business partner to ensure that the above goals are being met.
- Reporting to: Regional Sales Manager
Your Role/Key Responsibilities:
Implementing the Customer Business Plan
- Work closely with customers to implement the business plan for the respective categories.
- Work in close collaboration with the Category Team for the category input, and with customer marketing and brand teams for the specific banner/channel plan.
- Assist the Customer Development Management in developing and implementing the optimal integrated promo plan and manage promo investments in a timely manner.
- Deliver the agreed plan, and follow-up achievement of counterparts set in the agreement.
- Play a supporting role during negotiations for promotional plan and counterparts in line with Unilever strategy on the categories.
Plays Active Ambassador Role
- Act as active ambassador of Unilever at the customer and of the customer at Unilever.
- Participate actively in internal Unilever meetings, looking at the best solution for the business.
Everyday Great Execution (EDGE)
- In charge of executing all activations and build excellent relationships at store level.
- Work closely with Merchandising Operation Supervisor in regard to merchandising route plan with optimum efficiency.
- Sell in promotions and negotiate best available promo locations.
- Drive maximum visibility in-store and ensure shelf space in line with planogram or fair share and check assortment and act on availability of our brands.
- Monitor pricing and ensure application of correct prices at outlets.
- Customer Business Development, Supply Chain, Finance
- Distributor, Retail customers
50% of the time for travelling.
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- Candidates who are pursuing their Diplomas or Bachelors Degree who has a passion for sales and marketing.
- Demonstrate self-driven, analytical, able to build relationship, and result oriented.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
How to Apply:
Please apply online and add your updated resume. Your application will be reviewed against our requirements and we will be in touch to provide you with an update on the status of your application if shortlisted.
For Internal only: Please apply online and add your PDPs and Talent Profile. Your application will be reviewed against our requirements and we will be in touch to provide you with an update on the status of your application. By applying for this vacancy, you are confirming that you have made your Line Manager aware of your application and that you are at a point in your career with Unilever where it is appropriate for you to be applying for other positions.
Be part of the world’s most successful, purpose-led business. Work with brands that are well-loved around the world, that improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us. We promote innovation, big and small, to make our business win and grow; and we believe in business as a force for good. Unleash your curiosity, challenge ideas, and disrupt processes: use your energy to make this happen. Our brilliant business leaders and colleagues provide mentorship and inspiration, so you can be at your best. Every day, many Malaysian households use our products to feel good, look good and get more out of life-giving us a unique opportunity to build a brighter future.
Every individual here can bring their purpose to life through their work. Join us and you will be surrounded by inspiring leaders and supportive peers. Among them, you will channel your purpose, bring fresh ideas to the table, and simply be you. As you work to make a real impact on the business and the world, we will work to help you become a better you.
Vielfalt ist Teil unserer Kultur!
Wir arbeiten stets daran, dass Du Dich bei uns respektiert und sicher fühlst und jeden Tag Dein authentisches Selbst einbringen kannst - unabhängig von Geschlecht, Alter, Herkunft, körperlicher Einschränkungen oder sexueller Orientierung.
Wir sind für Dich da, wenn Du aufgrund körperlicher Einschränkungen Unterstützung während des Bewerbungsprozesses brauchst.
Bewerbungsfotos sind bei uns nicht erforderlich.
Connecte dich mit uns
Wir freuen uns, wenn du dich mit uns über unsere Social Media Kanäle connectest.
Du suchst den passenden Kontakt bei uns im Unternehmen? Hier wirst du fündig.Kontakt