Interested in joining our Factory team? We have the perfect opportunity for you. Keep reading to learn more about this job. For additional opportunities, Click here for the full listof vacancies.
Title of role: Logisitics Operator 1
Background & Purpose of the Job: Unilever Jefferson City provides a holistic and hygienic choice of personal care brands that benefit the mind, body, and health of consumers while minimizing environmental footprints and promoting the individual growth of our people. Our "mission of wellbeing" is quickly becoming the new status symbol for health and beauty.
A Logistics Operator 1 is required to operate, maintain, improve and repair equipment within our inbound and outbound areas, such as our De-palletizer and Palletizer equipment.
Location of the job: Jefferson City, MO
Base Pay: $22.66, with an additional $1.50 shift differential for the PM shift assignments, paid weekly
Shift: 6:00pm- 6:15am, 2/2/3 shift pattern
Overall Benefits & Perks (non-union)
Medical, Dental, Vision effective immediately | 401K | Profit Sharing | Tuition/Fitness Reimbursement | Paid Leaves | Hourly Bonus Payouts | Uniforms and PPE provided| Career Advancement Opportunities *
Additional Perks for the “Jefferson City ” location
- Onsite Company store for product purchases
- Uniforms provided by the company
- Safety shoe and prescription safety glasses subsidy
- Company dinners and care packages periodically
- Benefits are effective the first day of hire (if elected)
- Onsite Cafeteria
- Free Hot and Iced Coffee
- Free Soft Serve Ice Cream on select days of the week
What You'll Do
- Load/unload trucks, support production, store and maintain raw and packaging inventories.
- Actively supports the Plant’s LEAN initiative by completing all scheduled training and assigned LEAN responsibilities.
- Operates various fork trucks and pallet jacks after certification training, with periodic recertification.
- Operates palletizers and automatic bottle handling/ de-palletizer equipment.
- Ability to demonstrate understanding and use of productivity, safety, and informational tools (PCs, RF, JDA, SAP, Impact Sensors, Factory Systems).
- Ability to operate material handling equipment where appropriate (fork truck, pallet jack, sky Jack, deep reach, clamp apparatus, etc.).
- Ability to train associates on warehouse systems and programs and document accordingly.
- Ability to use warehouse systems and programs (i.e. Work Orders, B.O.M., locator, etc.).
- Move materials around Warehouse using SAP system.
- Maintain housekeeping and 5-S program in assigned areas.
- All other duties as assigned
What You'll Need to Succeed
- At least 3 years of warehouse and fork truck experience.
- The ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Work overtime as required
What You’ll Love About his job:
- Working as a team
- Great work life balance environment
- Awesome benefits and onsite company store
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests,which may include drug screening, physical and background check.
*Any coverages for health insurance and retirement benefits will be in accordance with the terms and conditions of the applicable plans and associated governing plan documents.
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include drug screening, background check, credit check and DMV check.
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at NA.Accommodations@unilever.com. Please note: This email is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and is not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.
Connecte dich mit uns
Wir freuen uns, wenn du dich mit uns über unsere Social Media Kanäle connectest.
Du suchst den passenden Kontakt bei uns im Unternehmen? Hier wirst du fündig.Kontakt