ekaterra Lipton, Pricing & Master Data Supervisor - AMET
Work Location: Turkey
Job Type: Full Time
With an annual turnover of around €2bn, ekaterra is the world’s largest tea business, with world-class, purpose-driven brands such as Lipton, Pukka, Tazo, T2 and PG Tips. ‘eka’ is a word taken from the Sanskrit language which means unity and one purpose, while ‘terra’ represents the earth and nature. As ekaterra we are truly united in one purpose: growing a world of wellbeing through the regenerative power of plants.
In July 2022, CVC Capital Partners Fund VIII took over the full ownership of the ekaterra business from its previous owner, Unilever. As a standalone entity with a dedicated single-category focus, ekaterra is even better positioned to lead the tea industry, delivering higher growth and value, and a greater impact on the wider world. With 11 production factories in four continents and tea growing estates in three countries, ekaterra is a profitable and growing business whose brands reach hundreds of millions of consumers. It has a presence in over 100 countries.
Under the ownership of CVC, ekaterra has an exciting future ahead with opportunities for increased investments in our iconic brands, our people, and our capabilities. Combining the strength and scale of our brands with a focus on speed and agility, ekaterra is brewing a corporate start-up mindset that’s opening-up new opportunities for its people to flourish every day.
At ekaterra, we put consumer love at the heart of every decision. We celebrate diverse thinkers who take personal ownership to connect ideas and make impactful things happen; people who share our values around humanity and courage and give their commitment to nurturing the wellbeing of all. In return, we offer a working culture that gives our people freedom and flexibility, and where they can grow both personally and professionally to master their field.
Be part of our amazing blend. Come and grow yourself and, in turn, help us to grow a world of wellbeing
This permanent role will report to the AMET O2C Regional Hub Manager. The TurkeyOrder Management & Claims Supervisor will lead Order Management & Claims activities for Turkey, leading a team of Turkey Order Management & Claims Specialists. The Turkey Order Management & Claims Supervisor will also support in building up a team through recruiting Turkey Order Management & Claims Specialists.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Lead a team of Pricing & MDM Specialists in a high quality, efficient, effective Pricing & MDM unit for Turkey
- Accountable for the processing of relevant updates to customer master data and O2C transactional data
- Accountable for creation and maintenance of pricing conditions & TTS per instructions from GTM
- Accountable for creation and maintenance of rebate agreements (and accruals) for promotional agreements
- Accountable for the accurate capture and coding of losses to allow for root-cause analysis and improved CS levels
- Accountable for supporting account teams through ad-hoc reporting
- Accountable for the creation of new customer accounts
- Accountable for the creation and maintenance of customer credit data in line with finance approvals
- Accountable for provision of quality control and data governance for relevant data objects
- Ensure that Turkey meets all the operational and financial performance targets and obligations for Pricing & MDM process
- Responsible for contract simulations
- Responsible for condition contracts pro active reviews.
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to ensure business and customer needs are being met
- Manage recruitment of Pricing & MDM Specialists forTurkey
- Support with training of new team of Pricing & MDM Specialists for Turkey to ensure full readiness for go-live
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Sciences or business (preferably Finance, Accounting and/or Information Systems)
- At least 5 years business experience preferably in Pricing and MDM processes
- Familiar with SAP functionalities (with preference for SAP S/4HANA)
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Action orientated to deliver results under time pressure
- High analytical skills
- Proven track record on improvement performance
- Excellence in line management
- Service oriented attitude
- Able to adapt to changes quickly
- Fluent in English & Turkish languages
The qualities we look for
ekaterra is made up of a special blend of individuals which make our teams exciting and diverse. To be part of our blend we are looking for individuals who think Green and are environmentally conscious, who understand the power of simplicity and who are accountable for their actions. We want those who infuse mastery and passion in everything they do to create great products and unforgettable experiences for our consumers.
What’s in it for you
We believe that growth is for everyone, we believe in growing leaders, and we believe in making space to grow an owner’s mentality. Like nature, we adapt, we change and we grow. We believe in connections over hierarchies and work levels. We have a 'corporate start-up' approach; we act with speed and agility and we have the strength and scale of a large corporation. We are building a better world of wellbeing, and a better you.
Vielfalt ist Teil unserer Kultur!
Wir arbeiten stets daran, dass Du Dich bei uns respektiert und sicher fühlst und jeden Tag Dein authentisches Selbst einbringen kannst - unabhängig von Geschlecht, Alter, Herkunft, körperlicher Einschränkungen oder sexueller Orientierung.
Wir sind für Dich da, wenn Du aufgrund körperlicher Einschränkungen Unterstützung während des Bewerbungsprozesses brauchst.
Bewerbungsfotos sind bei uns nicht erforderlich.
Connecte dich mit uns
Wir freuen uns, wenn du dich mit uns über unsere Social Media Kanäle connectest.
Du suchst den passenden Kontakt bei uns im Unternehmen? Hier wirst du fündig.Kontakt