Position: Assistant Shopper Marketing & Trade Category Manager
Reports to: Shopper Marketing & Trade Category Manager
Unilever is currently hiring for an Assistant Shopper Marketing & Trade Category Manager for Home Care
If you're looking for a great team and a challenging, innovative, fun and energetic work environment, you are at the right place. We believe that the passion of our employees is our strength, and this is what drives us towards outstanding performance.
We aim to provide people the world over with products that are good for them and good for others. Our vision is to develop new ways of doing business with the aim of doubling the size of our company while reducing our environmental impact.
Our brands are trusted everywhere and, by listening to the people who buy them, we've grown into one of the world's most successful consumer goods companies. In fact, 160 million times a day, someone somewhere chooses a Unilever product.
We are looking for an Assistant Shopper & Trade Category Marketing Manager to work with our Home Care Business Unit
What you can expect from The Role:
- Working as the key liaison between marketing and sales to plan/deliver category growth by managing internal and customer stakeholders to provide the appropriate marketing tools and customer campaigns
- Developing/executing annual category and joint business plans with customers
- Building in store communication and best in class POS strategy across touch points per channel
- Championing digitalization of shopper marketing strategy
- Contributing to the overall marketing strategy, plan and brand portfolio strategy as the shopper and trade expert
- Building and driving Strategies: Business partner with the D4C teams to shape & deliver the Channel strategy online & offline across Retail, FS, Gifting, as well as the CGS (Category growth strategy) and Category trade story,
- Being the Shopper Insight/CMI’s key business partner to lead for the embedding of shopper insight info,
- Leading consumer research activities, CRM tools and translating insights into commercial strategies,
- Optimizing a double digit in-store marketing budget and managing relations with external agencies to ensure that first class service levels,
- Setting and measuring in-store KPIs for field sales teams across channels to ensure everyday perfect execution,
- Creating annual Customer Marketing plan including budget need & allocation, promo guide, shopper activation plan,
- Proven track record of delivering operational excellence.
Does this sound like You?
- 3+ years of CD field experience
- Being eager to work closely with multinational teams and also with top management
- Demonstrated skills and capabilities in analytical thinking & complex problem solving
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Multi-stakeholder management capability
- Excellent written and spoken Turkish & English is a must
Unilever is the place where you can bring your purpose to life with the work that you do – creating a better business and a better world. You will be a part of a team with global and local leaders and colleagues who provide mentorship and inspiration so that you can become a better you! You can innovate, disrupt, and influence here at Unilever as we are TALENT CONNECTORS THAT MAKE EXPERIENCES HAPPEN!
Note: Unilever embraces diversity and encourages applicates from all walks of life! We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to provide a positive, barrier-free recruitment journey. If you require any support to complete your application or any subsequent stage throughout your recruitment journey with us at Unilever, then please specific how we may be able to assist you.
APPLY FOR A BETTER YOU. A BETTER WORLD. A BETTER BUSINESS
Vielfalt ist Teil unserer Kultur!
Wir arbeiten stets daran, dass Du Dich bei uns respektiert und sicher fühlst und jeden Tag Dein authentisches Selbst einbringen kannst - unabhängig von Geschlecht, Alter, Herkunft, körperlicher Einschränkungen oder sexueller Orientierung.
Wir sind für Dich da, wenn Du aufgrund körperlicher Einschränkungen Unterstützung während des Bewerbungsprozesses brauchst.
Bewerbungsfotos sind bei uns nicht erforderlich.
Connecte dich mit uns
Wir freuen uns, wenn du dich mit uns über unsere Social Media Kanäle connectest.
Du suchst den passenden Kontakt bei uns im Unternehmen? Hier wirst du fündig.Kontakt