Independence, MO (KC Metro Area)
The Manufacturing Excellence Manager is responsible for managing and driving the implementation of the continuous improvement process, by identification, evaluation and control of production losses and waste. They build a Master Plan, developing and managing skill base within manufacturing, and delivering appropriate coaching.
They influence Manufacturing performance indicators such as OEE (Overall Equipment Effectiveness), MP (Manufacturing Performance), OR (Output Reliability) and CPT (Cost per Tonne). They understand that the factories are the customer and work directly with SU Directors, site MANEX teams, functional experts within the business as well as Group MANEX and Engineering.
- Drive MANEX program deployment, including standards development and horizontal expansion
- Coordinate and coach team on World Class Manufacturing (WCM) methodology and maturity assessments
- Expand the loss management framework beyond Manufacturing and have KPI´s for interfaces with Manufacturing (OR losses)
- Support the implementation of site improvement programs, including SMED, Center-lining and Kaizen workshops
- Support and facilitate success of RVS/PG activities
- Design and deliver appropriate training and coaching
- Investigate and deploy latest continuous improvement tools and digital strategies
- Engagement with Key stakeholders and peers across geographies
- Team player with proven problem-solving capabilities (If from outside, Black belt preferred)
- Able to drive sustainable results in performance improvement
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master preferred – Industrial Engineering or equivalent experience.
- 5 years-experience in Supply Chain operations
- Appropriate functional / technical expertise – Engineering, MANEX, Quality, Data Science
- Strong continuous improvement background is required, with demonstrated performance.
What We Can Offer You
Culture for Growth | Top Notch Employee Health & Well Being Benefits | Every Voice Matters | Global Reach | Unilever: Life | LinkedIn | Strategy | Unilever | Why work for Unilever | Careers at Unilever | Unilever Global Website | Check Out Our Space
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities. Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination under Federal law. For more information, please see EEO is the Law.
Employment is subject to verification of pre-employment drug-screening results, Motor Vehicle Records check and background investigation.
For office-based, Research & Development, and remote positions, proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required to be eligible for employment. Religious and/or medical accommodations will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. For more information, please seeEqual Employment Opportunity Posters
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include drug screening, background check, credit check and DMV check.
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at NA.Accommodations@unilever.com. Please note: This email is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and is not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.
Connecte dich mit uns
Wir freuen uns, wenn du dich mit uns über unsere Social Media Kanäle connectest.
Du suchst den passenden Kontakt bei uns im Unternehmen? Hier wirst du fündig.Kontakt