Senior Supply Chain Planner – Elida Beauty at Unilever
Work Location – Dallas, TXor Remote US/Canada
Job Type - Full Time
Who we are … we are Elida Beauty
Elida Beauty is a very exciting new beauty and personal care business within Unilever. We re-found iconic brands by remixing them for today’s generation, making them even bigger beauty hits than they were first time around. Our remixes democratize beauty, because we want everyone on the ‘beauty dance floor’ with our top-quality products at a great value.
Driven by our colleague’s creativity, agility and close connection with consumers, customers, and suppliers we are able to unleash the true potential of our loved brands with a fresh start. We ‘Re-Found’ them using a start-up mentality that always ‘finds a way’. Our ‘no silos’, one team approach drives both personal and business growth so that together we deliver outcomes that are music to the ears of consumers, customers, colleagues and the planet alike.
Your Role & Key Responsibilities
We are looking for an experienced supply chain planner in areas of innovation planning, value improvement, sourcing network changes who has a very strong growth mindset and a can-do culture of doing what it takes to win. We’re looking for someone who thrives in balancing brand, consumer, customers, with the ambition to deliver a substantial step up in profitable growth of the current perimeter.
As the supply chain planner, you will play a crucial role in Innovation Planning process, PBO/EBIT improvement initiatives ensuring that you are supporting the commercial strategy and vision through the delivery of initiatives considering information from key stakeholders (Marketing, R&D, Procurement, Customer Development).
Your Key Responsibilities
- Participate in Innovation and value improvement strategy and execute supply chain scope
- Collaborate with Marketing, R&D, Procurement, Customer Development to incorporate key innovation plans into the market
- Defines and develops supply chain network activities, innovation planning process and ensures delivery of key activities on time in full
- Ensures agile delivery of ideas into launch – through a test launch and scale up.
- Responsible to deliver OTIF projects with iTO and PBO/EBIT improvement
- Works closely with in market and planning control tower teams for planning & executing activities
- Works closely with all SC functions to ensure delivery of SC related activities on time in full as part of the network
- Keeps an eye on the new trends from the consumers based on inputs from marketing and ensures a supply solution through 3PM procurement
- Support process hygiene and lead technology transformation where relevant
- Works on technology initiatives to further digital transformation agenda
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university, preferably in business, finance or supply chain management.
- 3-5 years of experience in Innovation Planning, Cost Improvement Initiatives
- Demonstrated conceptual problem-solving ability; excellent oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, meet tight deadlines and work under pressure with autonomy
- The ability to effectively lead and engage cross functional global teams and a willingness to take responsibility and accountability
- Demonstrated self-starter with the ability to deliver results in a lean, agile organization and able to adapt to changing priorities
- Experience working with MS Project and build networks
- Strong Excel Skills
- Experience with PowerBI/Digital tools is a plus
To ensure that your personal creativity helps to unlock our potential, we will upskill and reskill you. We will develop leading-edge digital marketing skills and best-in-class teamworking capabilities.
Most importantly, we will give you the autonomy to use them like a ‘founder’. We will help you to think like a CEO so that we all focus on delivering our Purpose and so you drive growth as you develop. Imagine how good we will feel when we see that our creativity reignites growth in the business because consumers embrace our new ideas.
Better for our consumers, better for the world and better for each of us
The way we manufacture, package and distribute our products will be better for everyone and for the planet. We will bring a new meaning to diversity and inclusion by providing access to beauty products that suit every kind of skin and hair.
Excited about the Role?
Please apply online. Your application will be reviewed against our requirements and we will be in touch to provide you with an update on the status of your application.
Work Level 1C:
Pay: The pay range for this position is $83,200 to $124,700. Unilever takes into consideration a wide range of factors that are utilized in making compensation decisions including, but not limited to, skill sets, experience and training, licensure and certifications, qualifications and education, and other business and organizational needs.
Bonus: This position is bonus eligible.
Long-Term Incentive (LTI): This position is LTI eligible.
Benefits: Unilever employees are eligible to participate in our benefits plan. Should the employee choose to participate, they can choose from a range of benefits to include, but is not limited to, health insurance (including prescription drug, dental, and vision coverage), retirement savings benefits, life insurance and disability benefits, parental leave, sick leave, paid vacation and holidays, as well as access to numerous voluntary benefits. Any coverages for health insurance and retirement benefits will be in accordance with the terms and conditions of the applicable plans and associated governing plan documents.
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include drug screening, background check, credit check and DMV check.
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at NA.Accommodations@unilever.com. Please note: This email is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and is not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.
Connecte dich mit uns
Wir freuen uns, wenn du dich mit uns über unsere Social Media Kanäle connectest.
Du suchst den passenden Kontakt bei uns im Unternehmen? Hier wirst du fündig.Kontakt