Background & Purpose of the Job
The Quality & Food Safety role works within the North American (NA) Ice Cream Quality team, reporting to the Ice Cream Quality Programs Leader. S/he is focused on Food Safety & Regulatory compliance and improvement of quality waste within our factories. Key areas of focus for improvement will be Sanitation, Microbiological loss’s and Environmental programs.
Who You Are & What You’ll Do
- Deployment of Unilever Quality Strategy, governance and goals through Quality specific projects & targets.
- Ensure regulatory and global product safety & quality compliance in our Ice Cream sites. Including company standards, customer requirements, GMP’s, HACCP, USDA, FDA, and other regulations as they apply.
- You are a self-starter and enjoy collaborative working environments.
- Provide expertise, leadership and support in resolution of Quality issues and reduction of Quality waste.
- Participate in developing and deploying new approaches, process and tools to “raise the ceiling” and develop future capability.
- Provides technical expertise (SME) to support risk identification and mitigation strategies
- Manage the NA Finished Product and Zone 1 testing, reporting and CAPA’s in the Environmental Monitoring Plan.
- Support validation and verification for sanitation and allergens across NA
- Provides Quality updates to key stake holders
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- University degree in technical discipline or general sciences. Preferred: Food Science, Microbiology, Biology, Chemistry or Engineering
- Additional experience in Quality, Manufacturing, Supply Chain or R&D
- A minimum of 5-7 year experience in quality or manufacturing.
- Strong understanding of Food Safety, microbiological and environmental monitoring programs
- Strong understanding of a structured problem solving & continuous improvement program.
- Applied knowledge of GMP, HACCP, Allergen Management, Food Safety, FSSC 22000, FDA 21 CFR 210, etc
- Proven effective in collaboration and communication
- Basic proficiency in MS tools (Excel, Power BI, PPT) SAP knowledge preferred
What We Can Offer You
Culture for Growth | Top Notch Employee Health & Well Being Benefits | Every Voice Matters | Global Reach | Unilever: Life | LinkedIn | Strategy | Unilever | Why work for Unilever | Careers at Unilever | Unilever Global Website | Check Out Our Space
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. For more information, please seeEqual Employment Opportunity Posters
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include drug screening, background check, credit check and DMV check.
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at NA.Accommodations@unilever.com. Please note: This email is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and is not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.
Connecte dich mit uns
Wir freuen uns, wenn du dich mit uns über unsere Social Media Kanäle connectest.
Du suchst den passenden Kontakt bei uns im Unternehmen? Hier wirst du fündig.Kontakt