MAIN JOB PURPOSE:
Innovations Planner would be responsible for leading SC innovation execution from Charter to Market Ready Gate for Local Jewels and Single MSO (10 & 20) related Innovations. Innovation Planner must ensure on time, high quality innovation delivery, at optimum cost which meets the business and category growth strategy. He/she will be responsible for coordinating relevant short-long term activities with the Hub Planning team and Product Group team. This role will be project based across various categories.
- Diagnoses and interprets multi-disciplinary problems (fault finding) to optimise production output and with own team carries out the plant repairs.
- Ensures that service levels are maintained at the required standards by carrying out all breakdown, preventative and predictive maintenance effectively.
- Is responsible for the reduction of breakdowns in his area of responsibility by analysing breakdowns, complying with the PPM requirement and implementing Continuous improvements.
- Completion of EWO’s in diagnosing root cause analysis.
- Participates in strategic engineering plans to deliver maintenance and breakdown reduction benefits (RCM). Delivers PM KPI’s
Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Responsible for faultfinding and problem solving of engineering/ operational problems in his area by ensuring that the appropriate corrective action regarding any deviation from standards is taken.
- Identifies the major engineering losses in his area and investigates using Kaizan problem solving methodology. (Fishbone, 5 Why etc.)
- Completes all required documentation to standard and captures SAP, maintenance and stores information on relevant data system (egBuildapp)
- Ensures that Company safety rules and regulations are adhered to within the sphere of his responsibility.
- Implementation and assists with maintaining Unilever safety and 5S standards in the area on responsibility.
- Supports audit action closure for SHE or Quality for equipment safety.
- Implements Unilever Machinery safety standards to area of responsibility
- Able to isolate machinery and share safe working principles ensuring Lock out tag out is always used.
- Utilize all appropriate safety and environmental procedures for people, processes, materials, products and equipment to ensure a safe working environment for the whole team. Full knowledge of the workplace and hazards within it.
- Ensuring Unilever machinery safety standards are maintained as well as all legal and statutory maintenance is done to the standards required by Unilever and the law.
- Draws up, Coaches and develops engineering skills to other maintenance and operational staff using OPL and SOP’s / SMP’s.
- Completes tags in his area of responsibility to the completion ratio required
- Millwright Trade
- Ideally 2-3 years experience
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access)
- SAP/PMS (Plant maintenance systems).
- Problem solving skills
Vielfalt ist Teil unserer Kultur!
Wir arbeiten stets daran, dass Du Dich bei uns respektiert und sicher fühlst und jeden Tag Dein authentisches Selbst einbringen kannst - unabhängig von Geschlecht, Alter, Herkunft, körperlicher Einschränkungen oder sexueller Orientierung.
Wir sind für Dich da, wenn Du aufgrund körperlicher Einschränkungen Unterstützung während des Bewerbungsprozesses brauchst.
Bewerbungsfotos sind bei uns nicht erforderlich.
Connecte dich mit uns
Wir freuen uns, wenn du dich mit uns über unsere Social Media Kanäle connectest.
Du suchst den passenden Kontakt bei uns im Unternehmen? Hier wirst du fündig.Kontakt