Love ice cream and making a difference on a daily basis? Want to be part of a winning team that literally manufactures happiness? Unilever-Covington might just be the place for you! Located in the heart of west Tennessee, the Covington, TN site is the largest ice cream manufacturer in North America. The Covington factory is a 24/7, fast paced work environment where no day is the same as the one before. We achieve goals through collaborative cross functional teams and encourage a strong family environment. The site’s rich history dates back to 1996 when it made Slimfast and since the transition to ice cream in 2011, continues to foster a deep passion for delighting consumers through all of its ice cream brands including Breyers, Klondike, Good Humor and Popsicle. We are committed to developing leaders equipped to handle challenges across the company and growth is not only encouraged but expected.
The successful candidate will work on the ongoing Factory Cyber Security Program to assist in the design, installation, configuration, maintenance and management of the Operational Technology (OT) security processes, solutions, services and controls throughout the factory site and on a variety of Digital Factory and Industry 4.0 projects encompassing:
- Cost Savings
The above would be within Automation & Controls (A&C) primarily for Batch, Continuous Processes and Packaging Systems. As Factory Security Champion, you will provide hands-on, technical, industrial control and OT cyber security duties and provide support and guidance to site-based colleagues and visiting third parties (for example, support engineers).
You will collaborate with the IT, Information Security, Electrical and Mechanical Maintenance, Operations, Safety and Quality Assurance personnel to maintain cyber security controls. This role will ensure that cyber security is implemented in compliance with the Factory Security Standards.
Key responsibilities would be around the installation, configuration, maintenance and support of OT security controls within a factory site.
Responsibilities and activities include:
- Relationship building with multi-discipline site personnel.
- Support the delivery of OT security workstreams and projects to ensure the following are carried out:
- Security solutions are deployed as per design.
- Factory Security Standards are complied with.
- Security improvement plans are implemented.
- Security reports are delivered on time.
- Identify improvements to security standards.
- Champion security compliance and good security behaviors within the factory site.
- Monitor and uphold high quality of service.
- Communicates with impact, in a way that is open, honest, consistent and clear.
- Work to deliver an agreed portfolio of OT security projects and improvements under the leadership of the Regional Factory Security Lead.
- Assist with the complex control related cyber troubleshooting.
- Working with multiple stakeholders to improve OT security skill sets within the factory workforce.
- Deploy security solutions and improvements, ensuring Security and Safety Standards are applied.
- Apply and monitor compliance with Factory Security Standards
What You'll Need to Succeed:
Typically requires 3 to 5 years of related A&C experience with hands-on experience or demonstrable capability of IT and data networks. Work is generally independent and collaborative in nature. You’ll need to have strong IT technical skills to include; data networking, general purpose computing platforms such as Windows/Linux, software installation, configuration of security products such as Anti-Virus/Anti-Malware, Firewalls, Logging and Monitoring etc. Proficiency in MS Office – Excel / Power Point and Word required. Working knowledge of data networks and end-to-end cyber controls and solutions. Role is site bases but may require occasional travel to other local sites.
- Experience in an A&C environment within a global manufacturing organization.
- Experience or knowledge of cyber security concepts.
- Experience or capability to install, configure, and operate common security controls.
- Proven ability to analyze problems, identify core issues and recommend appropriate solutions.
- A keen interest in cyber security and its application in an industrial environment.
- Willingness to proactively acquire and learn the necessary knowledge and skills.
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal)
A background in industrial control is essential. Supplementary experience or demonstrable capability in hands-on IT and networking and cyber security concepts is desirable.
- Experience of A&C systems or components including;
- Process control.
- Distributed control.
- PLCs and RTUs.
- Industrial data communications (e.g. Profinet, EtherNet/IP, Switches and Routers etc)
- IoT and Industrial IoT.
- Experience of or demonstrable capability to install, configure and manage security controls (preferably in an industrial environment) including;
- Anti-Virus / Anti-Malware (AV/AM).
- Logging and Monitoring.
- Access Control.
- Asset Management.
Fluent in spoken and written English.
Based out of our Covington location but may require occasional travel to other local sites.
· You’re a change maker: You will leverage new digital tools to drive sustainable changes in the areas of responsibility.
· You are inquisitive, resourceful and eager to Learn: You do not accept the norm, you are looking for opportunities to improve current designs needed beyond lead time and cost – how can you design a part that improves line efficiency, operation and functionality.
· You’re a born leader: You are the leader of change bringing others on the journey with you. You take pride in the facility, equipment and the driving Covington to greatness.
· You’re a dot connector: You are a part of many different groups and touch the work plans of many teams. You will connect the dots to build relationships and work with the Covington team in providing solutions with your knowledge. Taking and sharing best practice and thinking, bringing it into your work.
· You love to win, and have fun doing it: You will have the opportunity to do things that have never been done before. You will work on a wide variety of projects and with varied groups and teams. You will have the opportunity to see in very short time scales big wins and add value across the business.
What We Can Offer You
Culture for Growth | Top Notch Employee Health & Well Being Benefits | Every Voice Matters | Global Reach | Unilever: Life | LinkedIn | Strategy | Unilever | Why work for Unilever | Careers at Unilever | Unilever Global Website | Check Out Our Space
Pay: The pay range for this position is $83,200 to $124,700. Unilever takes into consideration a wide range of factors that are utilized in making compensation decisions including, but not limited to, skill sets, experience and training, licensure and certifications, qualifications and education, and other business and organizational needs.
Bonus: This position is bonus eligible.
Long-Term Incentive (LTI): This position is LTI eligible.
Benefits: Unilever employees are eligible to participate in our benefits plan. Should the employee choose to participate, they can choose from a range of benefits to include, but is not limited to, health insurance (including prescription drug, dental, and vision coverage), retirement savings benefits, life insurance and disability benefits, parental leave, sick leave, paid vacation and holidays, as well as access to numerous voluntary benefits. Any coverages for health insurance and retirement benefits will be in accordance with the terms and conditions of the applicable plans and associated governing plan.
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include drug screening, background check, credit check and DMV check.
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at NA.Accommodations@unilever.com. Please note: This email is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and is not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.
Connecte dich mit uns
Wir freuen uns, wenn du dich mit uns über unsere Social Media Kanäle connectest.
Du suchst den passenden Kontakt bei uns im Unternehmen? Hier wirst du fündig.Kontakt