Background & Purpose of the Job
This position performs the routine duties of handling, packing, and casing product. The position will also regularly assist in line sanitation and production floor clean-up functions. The position is usually seasonal in nature. Therefore, in the event of either a temporary layoff or a reduction in the workforce, hand packing reductions will occur first within this group of employees.
Location of the job: Covington, TN
Pay Rate: $16.75 per hour with a $2.00 shift differential for hours worked between 6pm and 6am.
Overall Benefits & Perks (non-union)
Medical, Dental, Vision effective immediately | 401K | Profit Sharing | Tuition/Fitness Reimbursement | Paid Leaves | Quarterly Bonus Payouts | Uniforms and PPE provided (we follow all covid protocol and guidelines for your protection)
Who You Are & What You’ll Do
- Performing all job functions in the safety manner possible.
- Performing all assigned steps in the production and packaging of product, including Observing quality of product and notifying appropriate personnel of potential quality problems.
- Ensuring compliance with all sanitary procedures and policies.
- Observing and correcting product position to ensure safe and undamaged mechanical processing and/or wrapping Packing finished product per count, assortment, and arrangement specifications.
- Casing product cartons.
- Other activities as assigned by supervisor.
- Keeping work area clean and free from obstructions, debris, etc.
- Perform duties of break person as required
What You’ll Need to Succeed
- Ability to work various shifts and various times.
- Ability to learn all functions of assigned production lines in a quick fashion, as dictated by the production rate of the specific line.
- Ability to frequently lift and/or carry up to 35 pounds.
- Previous experience in a production environment and/or food production or handling is preferred.
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include drug screening, background check, credit check and DMV check.
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at NA.Accommodations@unilever.com. Please note: This email is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and is not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.
Connecte dich mit uns
Wir freuen uns, wenn du dich mit uns über unsere Social Media Kanäle connectest.
Du suchst den passenden Kontakt bei uns im Unternehmen? Hier wirst du fündig.Kontakt