Background & Purpose of the Job
Help us ‘Bring Out the Best!” Unilever is now recruiting for a Sanitizer at our Chicago facility where we produce Hellmann’s mayonnaise. If you or someone you know is looking to become part of a leading organization, this the opportunity for you
Location of the job: Chicago, IL
Overall Benefits & Perks (non-union)
Medical, Dental, Vision effective immediately | 401K | Profit Sharing | Tuition/Fitness Reimbursement | Paid Leaves | Quarterly Bonus Payouts | Uniforms and PPE provided (we follow all covid protocol and guidelines for your protection)
Who You Are & What You’ll Do
- Cleans the packaging line and related machinery as well as production floor
- Performs housekeeping and janitorial duties to maintain facilities and public areas in clean and orderly condition.
- Mixes own cleaning solutions to appropriate strength.
- Removes trash from production, offices and other work areas.
- May assist other service personnel with minor repairs.
- Follows established routine.
- Read and understand cleaning instructions and information and adheres to safety guidelines in performing work.
- Participate in the implementation of World Class Manufacturing principles to drive continuous improvement.
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- High School Diploma or GED Required.
- Knowledge and skills to perform this job must be acquired through the manufacturing experience.
- Basic competency with computers.
- Basic mechanical competency.
- Forklift experience or experience with Power Industrial Equipment is a plus.
- Must be able to lift up to fifty (50) pounds.
This is an entry level position where the employee will be trained on our specific machinery.
Employment is subject to verification of pre-employment screening results, including drug, physical and background investigation.
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. For more information, please seeEqual Employment Opportunity Posters
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include drug screening, background check, credit check and DMV check.
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at NA.Accommodations@unilever.com. Please note: This email is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and is not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.
Connecte dich mit uns
Wir freuen uns, wenn du dich mit uns über unsere Social Media Kanäle connectest.
Du suchst den passenden Kontakt bei uns im Unternehmen? Hier wirst du fündig.Kontakt