Cluster Process Safety Operations Manager
Background & Purpose of the Job
The Cluster Process Safety Operations Manager is responsible for deploying the global process safety management improvement program in a defined geographic region in co-ordination with the Group Process Safety Manager. S/he will assist/advise/coach Site Process Safety Champions and Site Leaders, manage a program of ‘Deep Dive’ technical visits per year (together with 3rd Party experts), support resulting site action plans, oversee management of change, deliver process safety training, oversee deployment of the PSM Standards.
- Deploy the global process safety management improvement program in a geographic region (one or more Marketing Clusters) in order to raise process safety management capability on sites that store, handle or use hazardous materials or operate hazardous processes.
- Manage a program of ‘Deep Dive’ technical visits per year to hazardous sites and support the resulting site actions plans in order to raise process safety performance and reduce corporate risk of a major incident.
- Support and advise Cluster and Site Leadership teams so that they may manage process safety in a more effective way.
- Ensure internal communications and consultation, including good practice sharing to raise manufacturing site process safety performance.
- Facilitate technical support from global resources like SEAC/Category Teams/UEnS to ensure that sites receive the best technical advice and guidance.
- Participate in serious process safety incident investigations where needed to ensure good quality reporting and sharing of learning.
- Actively contribute to the proposed new Global Process Safety Network, lead by the Group Process Safety Manager, and any related Communities of Practice in order to deploy an effective and efficient improvement program in a given geographic region.
- University degree in Science or Engineering or equivalent experience (Chemical or Process Engineering preferred).
- Working knowledge of Process Safety (5+ years of relevant experience preferred).
- Influencing skills and international business/cultural sensitivity.
- Good training skills.
- Good observation and auditing skills.
- Strong engineering background with significant achievements in safety, health & environment.
- Proven track record of analytical thinking and project management.
- Ability to support development of others and deliver more formal training material.
- Must be open to travel approximately 50%.
What We Can Offer You
Culture for Growth | Top Notch Employee Health & Well Being Benefits | Every Voice Matters | Global Reach | Unilever: Life | LinkedIn | Strategy | Unilever | Why work for Unilever | Careers at Unilever | Unilever Global Website | Check Out Our Space
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination under Federal law.
For more information, please see EEO is the Law.
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. For more information, please seeEqual Employment Opportunity Posters
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include drug screening, background check, credit check and DMV check.
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at NA.Accommodations@unilever.com. Please note: This email is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and is not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.
Connecte dich mit uns
Wir freuen uns, wenn du dich mit uns über unsere Social Media Kanäle connectest.
Du suchst den passenden Kontakt bei uns im Unternehmen? Hier wirst du fündig.Kontakt