Job Description: Group SHE Digital and Data – Safety Reporting and Data
Duration: 8 months
Work Location: Chennai RO
Main Job Purpose:
(A concise statement setting out the main purpose and objectives of the job.)
The Safety Reporting Analyst is part of the Safety and Environment Digital and Data Transformation Team. This teams owns the Safety and Environment performance reporting process. The team are driving improvements in process, data and systems, to improve visualisation and analytics to drive insight into performance.
This role will allow you to bring strong analytical skills alongside creativity and innovation to the way we measure, monitor and report on our progress and impact. As Safety Reporting Analyst, you will have the opportunity to influence the way that Safety is thought about across Unilever and to enable improvements in Safety Performance. This is possible through bring out the stories and evidence in the data to focus attention on the areas of greatest opportunity and risk. There is significant opportunity to drive efficiency improvements in the reporting process to free up time to improve our understanding of the drivers of performance.
(Please describe the responsibilities and end results that would be expected.)
The Safety Reporting Analyst is responsible for:
- Data reporting accuracy:
- Guided by the manager, work with cluster teams to ensure data is reported accurately and within required timelines.
- Investigate options to harmonise and automate the data sources.
- Create processes and governance to minimize reporting errors.
- Participate in data preparation for external audits.
- Run comparison analysis to identify outliers in data reporting and follow up on error correction and root cause analysis.
- Data transparency and visualization:
- Provide timely and accurate reporting on KPIs to internal stakeholders.
- Respond to ad hoc requests for data.
- Contribute to development of dashboards using platforms such as Power BI
- Understand the end-to-end flow of information between data platforms and functional groups.
- Support stakeholders to use the data meaningfully to guide strategic decision making.
- Other areas of responsibility
- Manage the contract to Pay finance process for the SHE team.
- Ensuring Safety Standards and Guidance Portal accuracy, making sure it is set up efficiently and updated when required.
(The minimum requirement from the JSP should be described, incl degrees/qualifications preferred.)
- Experience working with large and complex data sets.
- High proficiency in Excel, Power BI.
- Project management tools
- Experience working with diverse groups at a global level.
- Experience working in Occupational Health & Safety
- Experience driving continuous improvement in data management and reporting.
(Please detail essential and desirable experience, including no. of years.)
- Strong data & analytics skills, with an innate curiosity on the topic.
- Attention to detail and a high standard of work.
- Ability to communicate and influence virtually across diverse geographies and functions.
- A good understanding of manufacturing operations.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
(Please make it clear if the job will require travel within the country or abroad and give an idea of how often the candidate will need to be away from home.)
(Please list any internal and external contacts arising from the job.)
- Global Safety Reporting Manager
- Safety, Environment and Health Directors
- Safety and Environment Cluster Analysts
- Site SHE Analysts
- Safety forums
(Please show where the job lies within the department, including superior(s) & subordinate(s).)
- Reports to Global Safety Reporting Manager
Vielfalt ist Teil unserer Kultur!
Wir arbeiten stets daran, dass Du Dich bei uns respektiert und sicher fühlst und jeden Tag Dein authentisches Selbst einbringen kannst - unabhängig von Geschlecht, Alter, Herkunft, körperlicher Einschränkungen oder sexueller Orientierung.
Wir sind für Dich da, wenn Du aufgrund körperlicher Einschränkungen Unterstützung während des Bewerbungsprozesses brauchst.
Bewerbungsfotos sind bei uns nicht erforderlich.
Connecte dich mit uns
Wir freuen uns, wenn du dich mit uns über unsere Social Media Kanäle connectest.
Du suchst den passenden Kontakt bei uns im Unternehmen? Hier wirst du fündig.Kontakt