Senior Finance Executive – ICRR
Manager – ICRR
Business Area (OU Group):
Function / Sub-Function:
Standard Job Name:
Senior Finance Executive – ICRR
Bangalore UniOps Centre
Business Context and Main Purpose of the Job
ICRR Team in Unilever is responsible for the accounting of Overheads for the P&H Entities. It includes monitoring the P2P, Banking and Inter Company activities performed by the 3PSP Teams. The Team is responsible for submitting V300 & V800 reports to GCAD, providing accounting support to the FBPs, liaising with the Treasury, FCCR and P&H Reporting Teams for closure of periodic financial reporting.
The ICRR Team is one of the 4 teams under the P&H reporting group based out of Bangalore Uniops Centre. The ICRR Assistant Manager monitors the Overheads Ledger for 3 of the entities in P&H scope. The role requires to coordinate with the various Service Lines for correct accounting of costs in ICCs, working with approximately 800 FBP and ICC owners.
The Assistant Manager - ICRR will work closely with the respective FBP, Payroll HR, Payroll vendor, Inter Company representatives, 3rd Party Service providers (IBM & Cap Gemini) to ensure operations to Unilever users are delivered in complete e.g. KPI deliveries with control compliance and audit by her/his team.
In addition to the Service Delivery Operations need to ensure delivering key projects both global and local. This role requires engagement starting from gathering requirement followed by design development, closure of User acceptance testing and supporting in business as usual.
Key activities summary:
Perform regular general accounting & ensure daily operation activities are tracked and actions taken on deviations. Preparation of control a/c reconciliations & review with business team. Actively participate in Inter company activity - resolve business queries ensuring balances are reconciled, timely payment & cash application. Act as a single point of contact for all the operational activity/queries both from Service Lines and 3PSP. Lead governance calls with 3PSP’s on periodic basis and steer agreed changes including strategy of processes and challenging status quo. Drive the team on operational calls with third party service providers and get a fix on all the issues raised or guide for closure and Assist in statutory audit, internal audit & ensuring process is GFCF compliant . Ensure correct and On Time closure of Month End Reporting. Support Business in achieving Cost savings in coordination with FBPs. Review and provide Working capital and P&L forecasts. Support cross functional projects in addition to ICRR Projects. Review and approve urgent payment requests for corporate centres in UK and NL Managing accounting of Payroll for UK and NL in the P&H books and cross charge entities from centre for payroll, global mobility, hosting etc. Stakeholder engagement – NFD, Controllers, Tax and Treasury, Payroll/HR Review and provide inputs for VAT returns and disclosures
- Qualified CA/CMA/CPA with 2-4 years of experience
- Expertise of R2R process
- End user knowledge of SAP (FI module) and CODA desirable.
- Awareness about Power BI, Tableau and Workflow management tools would be an added advantage.
- Proficient at collecting / querying / consolidating information from accounting / ERP systems.
- Knowledge of IFRS will be an advantage
- Good in verbal and written communication
- Should have a positive attitude and should be able to proactively get things done.
- Strong problem solving, and analytical skills
- Good interpersonal Skills - Must have the ability to effectively communicate with personnel at all levels inside and outside of the company.
- Must be a self-starter with proven ability to take ownership of job responsibilities.
Standard of Leadership
- Personal mastery
- Passion for high performance
- Business acumen and Growth Mindset
- Consumer love
- Talent catalyst
- Country finance teams (UK/NL)
- ICC owners & FBPs
- Country Tax Teams
- Payroll HR & Vendor
- Third Party Service Providers
- Central R2R/P2P/O2C teams
- Service Line Contacts
Connecte dich mit uns
Wir freuen uns, wenn du dich mit uns über unsere Social Media Kanäle connectest.
Du suchst den passenden Kontakt bei uns im Unternehmen? Hier wirst du fündig.Kontakt