Pepsi Lipton is a joint venture between Unilever and PepsiCo to manufacture and sell iced tea branded products around the world. Lipton Ice tea is globally the No1 Ready to drink Ice Tea, with a $ 3 bn turnover.
Tea RTD remains a massive growth opportunity globally, still only accounting for >5% of the LRB market and yet offering distinctive and on-trend tasty refreshment experiences. Building on tea’s inherent goodness Pepsi Lipton leads for greater environmental wellbeing via an ambitious net zero goal, enhances mental wellbeing through its brand purpose, and improves physical wellbeing though significantly healthier products.
As an independent company in its own right, the joint venture has its own board of directors. As a global organization, the variation in countries, bottlers and manufacturing sites makes this a very exciting place to work. We have 5 regional organisations operating across the world: North America, Europe, Latin America, AMESAA (Aus, Middle East, Subsaharan Africa) and APAC. We are constantly breaking new grounds with new mixes launched into white markets.
Whilst we have the backing and support of our two parent companies, our entrepreneurial set-up gives us real autonomy. Our roles are broad, our responsibilities are big and our experiences even bigger with the opportunity to learn from the best talent of both companies. We have high visibility and great exposure to senior leadership and to talented colleagues all over the world. It means – all resources in the JV need to have powerful influential skills and be confident to operate independently. It as well means, that we are leaders responsible from the end-to-end business in a way that’s just not possible at our parent companies.
So, if you want to really challenge yourself, and experience a whole new way of working with an entrepreneurial winning mindset, without leaving your parent company, this could be the perfect place to take your career to the next level.
To learn more, visit www.pepsilipton.com
Brand Manager’s main role is to co-lead the SEA+KOR Disruptive Challenger strategy, communications and full mix innovations development and execution with supervision from the Marketing Director in collaboration with internal cross-functional teams and extended bottler teams.
MAIN ACCOUNTABILITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support Marketing Director in Driving Disruptive Challenger Strategy into new platforms/channels/cohorts
- Lead and deliver against Mix Innovation and Communication Strategy for SEA (TH/PH/MY/SG/MO/VN) + KOREA as a Disruptive Challenger Brand
- Lead the development of 360 Integrated Brand Communication that works across all countries in SEA+KOR with Creative, Digital and Media Agencies
- Drive for leading edge digital, activation and media planning to drive cut-through for a niche, small, challenger brand
- Lead regional LIT Innovation Projects on Retail Core and More opportunities
- Lead 6P performance reviews in partnership with Business Development Manager and CMI
- Driving Business Alignment
- Leading discussions with the bottler’s marketing team to ensure alignment on brand plans
- Drive implementation of the brand plans by working closely with the bottlers and Pepsico system
- Budget Management for Regional Initiatives sitting in Local P&Ls in partnership with Local Business Development Managers who are the Local Budget Holders
- The candidate should have a real passion for crafting outstanding mixes (innovation and comms) based on key and deep consumer insights with a clear evidence of delivery in current role.
- Strong experience in Marketing local & regional, particularly previous experience with innovation management and development of new products/packaging
- Proven track record of delivering consumer-insight based marketing initiatives
- Good strategic thinker, with business acumen and ability to partner with senior level executives.
- Strong influencing and people management skills - ability to engage/motivate colleagues and stakeholders behind a project
- Proven ability to manage a matrix organization (cross-functional / cross-border) with multiple levels of alignment.
- Experience of working in an international environment and with different agencies
- Highly agile and resilient with a strong disruptive and entrepreneurial mindset given limited A&M
- Ability to overcome challenges to deliver on time with limited resources independently
- Driven to lead winning teams by influencing
Vielfalt ist Teil unserer Kultur!
Wir arbeiten stets daran, dass Du Dich bei uns respektiert und sicher fühlst und jeden Tag Dein authentisches Selbst einbringen kannst - unabhängig von Geschlecht, Alter, Herkunft, körperlicher Einschränkungen oder sexueller Orientierung.
Wir sind für Dich da, wenn Du aufgrund körperlicher Einschränkungen Unterstützung während des Bewerbungsprozesses brauchst.
Bewerbungsfotos sind bei uns nicht erforderlich.
Connecte dich mit uns
Wir freuen uns, wenn du dich mit uns über unsere Social Media Kanäle connectest.
Du suchst den passenden Kontakt bei uns im Unternehmen? Hier wirst du fündig.Kontakt